Weight Loss Kitby Carole Phillips on 08/14/10
If weight loss is your goal, success depends on moving and sensible eating. To accomplish this it helps to put together a "weight loss kit". This kit requires a small investment for big results. Here's what you need:
- A good calorie counter book or computer program to keep track of the calories you eat.
- A food scale to measure helpings and help you learn proper portion size.
- A food and exercise journal to track calories in and calories burned along with a way to track improvement and keep yourself accountable.
- A pedometer to track movement. A good goal is 10,000 steps per day, this translates to about 3 1/2 miles of walking per day.
- A good pair of walking and/or running shoes.
Once you put together your kit, use it every day.